We are looking for a researcher within the Section for Obesity Research. The successful applicant will be specialised in obesity research and energy balance, within one or several of the following areas:
- appetite regulation and energy expenditure
- nutritional and other lifestyle factors
- human intervention studies
- individualized management
- cardio-metabolic regulation and flexibility
- or other relevant areas to the scientific development of the research section.
Applicants will have documented experience in academic teaching, management and leadership. The position can also include the position as Head of Section. The Section has 45 employees including scientific, technical and administrative personnel.
The candidate must hold an academic degree (PhD or equivalent) and have research and teaching qualifications corresponding to what can be achieved through an appointment as an assistant professor in relation to the above subject areas. Applicants must be able to explain and reflect upon their own teaching practice and portfolio.
Starting date: The position is open from January 1st 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter.