Closing date: 7 March 2019
Contact: the Office of the Rectorate of the University of Vienna (email@example.com)
The University of Vienna is looking to appoint a University Professor of Public Health Nutrition in the Faculty of Life Sciences at the University of Vienna and the Medical University Vienna. This is a full time, permanent position.
Applicants are expected to have expertise in the field of Public Health Nutrition with a strong focus on:
- dietary patterns related to healthy metabolism and lifespan, such as assessment of dietary patterns
- assessment of biomarkers of healthy metabolism
- diet associated diseases throughout the lifespan
- nutritional epidemiology, typically from large human study populations
- experience in advanced statistical modelling of indicators of diet and health.
The successful candidate will undertake both teaching and research in collaboration with the existing professorial positions of both institutions (the Faculty of Life Sciences at the University of Vienna and the Medical University Vienna). Teaching will be for both the bachelor and masters programs of Nutritional Sciences as well as participation in curricular development.
More information including selection criteria, job details and applicant requirements can be found on the University of Vienna website.