NSA members benefit from regular webinars on a variety of topics related to nutrition. Attending NSA webinars qualifies as CPD. They are recorded and can be accessed by members afterwards.
Recent past webinars
- 19 August 2020-The role of resveratrol in supporting healthy ageing in women – findings from a two-year, large-scale clinical trial (RESHAW) by Jay Jay Thuang Zaw PhD candidate at the University of Newcastle
- 8 July 2020- Counteracting cognitive decline with bioactive nutrients - findings from a large-scale clinical trial (FOCUS)
- 23 June 2020- Dietary fibre and its association with inflammation and depression in adolescents
- 28 April 2020- Optimising nutrient status in older adults: Exploring the role of B vitamins and one carbon metabolites
- 4 March 2020 - Eating habits of young adult university students: Findings from observational and experimental studies
- 23 October 2019 - Omega-3 and sex hormones: Could these play an interacting role in prevention of type 2 diabetes?
- 7 May 2019 - Feeding our gut microbes for gut health and beyond
- 21 March 2019 - Implementing a Mediterranean diet in countries beyond the Mediterranean basin: considerations from our Australian trials
NSA members can access webinar recordings by logging into the member's only section of the website.
Jay Jay is a PhD candidate at the University of Newcastle. This webinar provides an overview of how age and menopause-related conditions can influence the overall health and quality of life of postmenopausal women and how regular supplementation of resveratrol, a bioactive nutrient could be a viable strategy to assist healthy ageing in women.
Last updated on