NSA members benefit from regular webinars on a variety of topics related to nutrition. Attending NSA webinars qualifies as CPD. They are recorded and can be accessed by members afterwards.
Counteracting cognitive decline with bioactive nutrients - findings from a large-scale clinical trial (FOCUS)by Julia Kuszewski
Wednesday July 8 at 12:00 pm AEST
Julia is a PhD Candidate at the University of Newcastle. This webinar will provide an overview of how obesity is associated with accelerated cognitive decline and how supplementing the diet with bioactive nutrients could be a potential strategy to counteract this decline.
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_F7K6jojlSDiEIE0CKYZ6tg
The role of resveratrol in supporting healthy ageing in women – findings from a two-year, large-scale clinical trial (RESHAW) by Jay Jay Thuang Zaw PhD candidate at the University of Newcastle
When: Aug 19, 2020 12:00 PM AEST
Register in advance for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_6kxUXzKRR-eXbPAER_e3Vg
Recent past webinars
- 23 June 2020- Dietary fibre and its association with inflammation and depression in adolescents
- 28 April 2020- Optimising nutrient status in older adults: Exploring the role of B vitamins and one carbon metabolites
- 4 March 2020 - Eating habits of young adult university students: Findings from observational and experimental studies
- 23 October 2019 - Omega-3 and sex hormones: Could these play an interacting role in prevention of type 2 diabetes?
- 7 May 2019 - Feeding our gut microbes for gut health and beyond
- 21 March 2019 - Implementing a Mediterranean diet in countries beyond the Mediterranean basin: considerations from our Australian trials
NSA members can access webinar recordings by logging into the member's only section of the website.
Last updated on