Date: 9-12 September 2019
Location: Agroscope, Bern, Switzerland
Registration: Early bird registration opens 5 May 2019
NuGO is an association of universities and research institutes whose focus is the joint development of research in molecular nutrition, personalised nutrition, nutrigenomics and nutritional systems biology.
NuGO holds an annual conference, NuGOweek. Keynote speakers at NuGOweek 2019 include:
- Dr Murielle Bochud, Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Prof. Lorraine Brennan, UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science, Dublin, Ireland
- Dr Nicole Darmon, INRA, Montpellier, France
- Prof. Dirk Haller, Technische Universität München, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany
- Dr Mads Fiil Hjorth, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg C, Denmark
- Prof. Karen Lillycrop, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK
- Dr Claudine Manach, INRA, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- Prof. Nicole Probst-Hensch, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Basel, Switzerland
For more information visit the conference website here.