Date: 31 March-2 April 2020
Location: Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Queensland
Call for abstracts: Closes 21 July 2019
Earlybird registrations: Close 8 September 2019
Knowledge, Policy, Action in the Decade of Nutrition 2016-2025.
What is working or not? Where are the gaps? What needs more effort or change?
The four day program is designed to provide lively and productive discussions and contributions from people engaged in public health nutrition. The Congress topics are:
- Sustainable, resilient food systems for healthy diets
- Aligned health systems providing universal coverage of essential nutrition actions
- Social protection and nutrition education
- Trade and investment for improved nutrition
- Safe and supportive environments for nutrition at all ages
- Strengthened governance and accountability for nutrition
- Capacity development for public health nutrition.
Visit the conference website for more information.